1) Find the corresponding DApp entry or fill in the link directly in the search box (coinwind.com or coinwind.pro)
2) After entering the official website link, select the token you want to invest (you are only allowed to invest in tokens with quota available)
3) Deposit your desired amount and start mining once the deposit is successful and the deposited funds can be withdrawn at any time. The income earned is calculated according to the HECO/BSC block generation time.
For deposits on the HECO chain, you need to make a withdrawal from Huobi and select the HECO chain.
For deposits on the BSC chain, you need to make a withdrawal from the Binance Chain and select the BSC (BEP20) chain.
Coinwind’s outlook on the revenue aggregator field is optimistic due to the following three steps:
- Simplifying user operation and saving users time
- Reducing user mining costs
- Increasing user revenue
Regarding how to achieve such high mining returns, you can refer to the income mechanism on Vaults. The biggest difference between CoinWind and Vaults, however, is in the underlying strategy of the protocol. The core of CoinWind’s strategy is how to maintain a high mining yield so as to attract users to provide liquidity.
At present, MDEX is the main mining site. CoinWind mines in the mainstream HECO and BSC pools to generate high returns to guarantee our user’s income and USDT is used to match the other tokens.
- CoinWind's contract has passed stringent security audits by two leading audit agencies.
- The CoinWind contract owner manages the contract and supervises the transactions to prevent abnormalities.
- CoinWind offsets impermanent loss by using the income from hedging.
Single token mining and LP mining are both decentralised and transparent. Wallet transaction records can be easily checked on the chain.
You can also view asset data through DeFiBox, HECO Explorer, and BSC Explorer.
The deposit limit is imposed mainly to balance the matching of funds. With a more balanced matching, profits will be higher for participants. Also, when the amount of funds is too large, the demand on liquidity would be too high. The limit is set by Coinwind after thorough consideration to bring the maximum benefit to participants.
We are working on expanding our quotas soon so please stay tuned!
Option 1: Using MDEX for cross-chain, i.e., transfer MDX from HECO to BSC. It should be noted that MDX mapped on is called HMDX, which is different from MDX.
Finally, it needs to be swapped for HMDX at MDEX (BSC)
Option 2: Directly use any BSC asset to convert to MDX in MDEX (BSC)
1. From HECO to BSC: You need to use your wallet to access Huobi Exchange through HECO chain, then withdraw from Huobi Exchange to Binance Exchange through trc20, and finally withdraw from Binance Exchange through BEP-20 (BSC) chain to the wallet.
2. From BSC to HECO: You need to use your wallet to access Binance Exchange through BSC chain, then withdraw from Binance Exchange to Huobi Exchange through trc20, and finally send it to your wallet from Huobi Exchange through HECO chain.