Huobi Wallet Tutorial
The following is a tutorial on wallet creation and asset import. If you already have a wallet and have completed asset transfer, please skip the following content and directly participate in the project.
Note: Huobi Wallet currently only supports the creation and connection of HECO wallets. To create and connect BSC wallets, please refer to other wallet tutorials.
- Download Huobi Wallet APP
- Confirm Security Password
After opening the Huobi Wallet, you need to enter the wallet security password and perform a second confirmation
- Create or Import a Heco chain wallet
After opening the Huobi wallet, you can create or import a Heco chain wallet on the homepage(This article uses Huobi wallet to operate, other wallets are similar)
- Backup the Mnemonic Phrase and Create a Wallet Successfully
The mnemonic phrase is equivalent to your bank password. If you lose or forget the mnemonic phrase, your assets will not be retrieved; please keep them properly.
- Add tokens, select Heco tokens
Mainstream Token’s Contract
- Transfer assets to your wallet
Users are free to choose the corresponding assets and withdraw Heco chain tokens to their wallets.Copy and paste the wallet address into the withdrawal address field on Heco.
1. You need to prepare a small amount of HT in your wallet in advance to pay gas fee generated by the transaction. Generally 1-2 HT is enough.
2. When withdrawing from Huobi, you must choose Heco chain.