DeFi is always improving and innovating, with a plethora of projects emerging to meet the real needs of users all around the world. DeFi projects have been growing at an explosive rate, driving the prices of its native token due to the immense value it can offer. Today, users can participate in functions such as DEX, lending, income aggregators, and more, to extend the functionalities of their crypto assets.
Revenue aggregators are bound to become one of the most important infrastructures for DeFi apps. It shares some similarities to a traditional brokerage, as both systems create market value and reputation by strategically allocating resources into multiple products to fully utilize funds for profit maximization. However, DeFi aggregation products are far superior as it automatically optimizes a user’s portfolio by re-deploying assets into high-yield mining pools that will help users increase their mining efficiency.
Albeit the vast benefits of DeFi mining, our team has identified three main pain points that we wish to address:
1. Low Income from Single Token Mining
Single token mining does not generate much income for DeFi projects, where it usually ranges between 1-10% APY. Although lending platforms could achieve a 3-15% return, it will be a challenge to have timely withdrawals to meet liquidity needs
2. Liquidity Mining Incurs Impermanent Losses
Liquidity mining typically generates high returns. However, the price difference between fund pools creates an opportunity for arbitrageurs to exploit and earn profits at the expense of liquidity providers.
3. User operation Threshold is High
Users are required to perform complex operations that may cause unfavorable outcomes. Such activities have a certain threshold, like asset conversion, selection of fund pools, purchase, and redemption which could lead to loss of assets or human errors.
The CoinWind team has been propelling towards the direction of DeFi and contract development as our main focus. In wake of HECOs’ rising popularity, our team dived deep into understanding its ecological value and studying the underlying factors that power it. In a little over a month, we completed the contract development, audit, and online work with precision and speed.
CoinWind stands out among our competitors as we offer so much more than just being a tool aggregator. We positioned ourselves as a DeFi financial management platform that is responsible for our users’ impermanent loss. Thus, setting us apart from many projects as they are only positioned as a “yield farms” that mines on behalf of users.
CoinWind is a DeFi intelligent financial platform that utilizes contracts to automatically match staked tokens. To maximize our users’ benefits, we implement strategies to hedge against impermanent losses, so as to combat several pain points of DeFi mining that our team identified.
We aim to build a DeFi digital asset bank, that offers high-yield, safe and reliable products. To maximize your returns, we will mobilize deposited tokens across different pools, which will be injected into various projects following a diversification of strategies. At the same time, our products will effectively reduce the risk of impermanent loss in liquidity mining.
CoinWind was first launched on HECO on 22nd February 2021, where our highest total value locked (TVL) exceeded $3.3 billion on 12th May 2021. We currently support three networks: HECO, BNB Chain, and Ethereum (ETH), and strive to run across multiple main chains (OKEXchain, Polygon, Solana, etc.) in the future.
CoinWind aggregates blockchain network protocols and formulates optimal strategy combinations based on multi-dimensional algorithms. To maximize your revenue, we will automatically switch funds to DeFi projects with a higher yield for liquidity mining.
CoinWind offers Single Token Mining to users, where they only need to deposit a single token to enjoy the benefits from LP mining. Smart contracts will automatically match high-yield liquidity mining fund pools to maximize returns.
CoinWind helps users automatically hedge against impermanent losses in liquidity mining through a combined mining strategy. The principal is non-destructive, and users are allowed to deposit and withdraw at any time.
After users deposit a single token into CoinWind, they can obtain benefits without additional and complex operations. In addition, any rewards earned are automatically deployed and compounded, while greatly reducing the user's gas fees, time, and other costs.
Product design and operations are convenient, CoinWind users can participate in DeFi aggregation mining with one click.
CoinWind conducts professional research on numerous liquid mining projects in the market. We only choose safe, reliable, and high-yield projects, so that users can fully enjoy the benefits of mining.
Our team puts the safety of user assets first by submitting all codes for multiple audits before going live. Audits will be done in a timely fashion, and will be resubmitted whenever there is a major iterative upgrade.
8. Multi-chain Deployment
CoinWind currently run on three networks: HECO, BNB Chain, and Ethereum (ETH). Users can enjoy more opportunities for revenue growth as they can deposit their assets directly without the need to cross-chain.
1. CoinWind utilizes an innovative income calculation model with real-time user income settlement. We provide dynamic updates on the rate of return, and automatically compounds your interest income.
2. Strategies embedded in the mining platform is highly scalable and adaptable.
3. Excellent contract compatibility, where same architecture supports multiple mining modes (single token mining, dual token mining, LP mining, multi-chain mining).
4. All codes is submitted for multiple audits before going live to ensure that the codes are stable, advanced and highly secure.. Audits will be done in a timely fashion, and will be resubmitted whenever there is a major iterative upgrade.
5. We maximize mining revenue by automatically optimizing the allocation of funds using intelligent mining strategies.
6. Our algorithm automatically selects the best price settlement by combining real-time token prices across multi-platform DEX, to generate the highest rate of return.
Through our platform, users can earn token rewards by providing liquidity to various third party protocols just by staking a single token. We utilize various strategies for optimal fund management for liquidity mining, and hedges against impermanent losses to obtain greater efficiency for our users and the platform.
Users are only required to deposit a single token, where CoinWind will utilize smart contracts to automatically match high-yield liquid mining capital pools. To ensure the greatest efficiency for users, we utilize combine mining strategies and activate our own funds to maximize the reduction of impermanent losses through liquidity hedging.
CoinWind automatically monitors the price movements and product of the LP in order to hedge against impermanent losses.
For example: Let’s look at a USDT/BTC LP
What happens when the price of BTC drops? There will be more BTC in the LP and less USDT. This is when CoinWind will automatically sell the BTC in exchange for USDT which will eradicate chances of impermanent loss.
The income generated by mining will be redeployed and compounded every 5-10 mins into selected projects in an endless loop. This maximizes the use of income funds, and effectively reduce the need for manual operations. Our automated redeployment mechanism saves our user’s time and money (mining fee), while income is being accumulated.
In comparison to manual redeployment, our mechanism aggregates and automates the process to save time and cost. Although the frequency of redeployment increased sharply, users need not pay gas fees again during the redeployment period, thus, decreasing wastage on fees. Users can refer to the compound interest curve to see the effects of the process.
The native digital cryptographically-secured fungible token of the CoinWind platform (ticker symbol COW) is a transferable representation of attributed governance and utility functions specified in the protocol/code of the CoinWind platform, and which is designed to be used solely as an interoperable utility token on the platform.
COW has a total initial supply of 100,000,000 tokens. CoinWind conducted the initial public offering of COW on three platforms: MDEX, WeStarter, and Helmet on May 25th, 2021, with an issue price of $0.5 and a total of 3,240,000 pieces of COW.
COW does not in any way represent any shareholding, participation, right, title, or interest in the Company, the Distributor, their respective affiliates, or any other company, enterprise or undertaking, nor will COW entitle token holders to any promise of fees, dividends, revenue, profits or investment returns, and are not intended to constitute securities in Singapore or any relevant jurisdiction. COW may only be utilized on the CoinWind platform, and ownership of COW carries no rights, express or implied, other than the right to use COW as a means to enable usage of and interaction within the CoinWind platform.
65%: Will be rewarded through the mining platform, which will then be halved every year.
15%: Used as Team Rewards for technology R&D and marketing operations, where it will be unlocked 6 months after the project has been launched. Smart contacts will unlock these rewards monthly for a year.
10%: As an early purchaser’s quota that will provide CoinWind with sufficient resources and strategic relationships. It will be unlocked 6 months after project launch, where smart contracts will unlock it monthly for 2 years.
5%: For Foundation Share that will be mainly used for liquidity hedging and market making funds.
3%: Used for MDEX.com to conduct IMO, where it will be used to open up a new quote to give back to users and the community.
2%: As a market operation quota, that will be mainly used for event operations, marketing and brand building.
The first year
The second year
The third year
The fourth year
Note: COW mining reward output will be halved annually
The CoinWind platform is simply a blockchain protocol which, by design, does not offer any resources for utilisation. For the protocol to perform its core function, users would need to be incentivised to play the role of liquidity providers and stake their digital assets into the decentralised market making pools to provide the necessary liquidity for transactions. As compensation for opportunity costs, these liquidity providers which help to promote adoption of the CoinWind platform by staking or including assets to liquidity pools in exchange for LP tokens would be rewarded with COW (i.e. "liquidity mining" on the CoinWind platform). Rewards will be in accordance to each user's relative contribution after various adjustment and correction parameters.
Currently, the pools that support liquidity mining / staking are:
BSC Chain: COW single token pool, COW-USDT LP pool HECO Chain: COW single token pool, COW-USDT LP pool
Currently, the pools are not locked and users can withdraw at any time. If the withdrawal rules are not met, CoinWind will charge a certain amount of principal as an appearance fee. The appearance fee will be allocated towards the incentive pool for active contributors.
COW provides economic incentives which will be distributed to encourage users to contribute and participate in the ecosystem on the CoinWind platform, thereby creating a mutually beneficial system where every participant is fairly compensated for their efforts. COW is an integral and indispensable part of the CoinWind platform, as without COW, there would be no incentive for users to expend resources to participate in activities or provide services for the benefit of the entire ecosystem on the CoinWind platform. Given that additional COW will be awarded to a user based only on its actual usage, activity and contribution on the CoinWind platform and/or proportionate to the frequency and volume of transactions, users of the CoinWind platform and/or holders of COW which did not actively participate will not receive any COW incentives.
1. COW holders will be entitled to participate in CoinWind by depositing a single token (i.e. single token mining), and receive COW rewards for user engagement.
2. You can obtain DEX platform token rewards by providing LP liquidity in DEX such as MDEX.
3. COW users will be entitled to exclusive access to partner projects and will be able to participate in their marketing activities, which may entitle them to participation rewards (airdrops) of other project tokens.
4. COW would allow holders to propose and vote on on-chain governance proposals to determine future features of the CoinWind platform (the right to vote is restricted solely to voting on features of the CoinWind platform; it does not entitle COW holders to vote on the operation and management of the Company, its affiliates, or their assets or the disposition of such assets to token holders, or select the board of directors of these entities, or determine the development direction of these entities, does not constitute an equity interest in any of these entities or any collective investment scheme; the arrangement is not intended to be any form of joint venture or partnership).
5. As a loyalty reward, users holding COW tokens will be entitled to access certain exclusive products/services in the high-yield zone.
6. CoinWind will design the NFT platform in the future, and COW will serve as the native platform currency for all peer-to-peer NFT transactions thereon.
● HECO single token mining (√)
● Support BSC chain (√)
● Income redeployment strategy (√)
● Launch COW strategy (√)
● Support one token double mining (√)
● Platform UI 2.0 upgrade (√)
● Support Ethereum network (√)
● Launch DAO (√)
● Optimize miner fees (√)
● COW token contract management (√)
● Single token high-yield area (A/B, In progress)
○ A: Single token project
○ B: Hold/stake COW, deposit single token farming projects
● Multi-language support (In progress)
● Launch on OEC (To be started)
● ETH mainchain supports DAO (To be started)
● Voting and governance (holding a certain proportion of COW/COW LP, you can initiate proposals, vote, participate in platform governance, and add new pools, adjust pool output, platform revenue sharing ratio, etc.)
● Open-source project contract code
● NFT development (IP cooperation, building NFT trading platform, COW application scenarios on NFT platform)
Continuously optimizing the underlying LP matching strategy and liquidity hedging strategy to improve the overall efficiency of the platform and users; deploy on more mainchains, support more underlying protocols, and increase the overall platform's capital volume. To attract more users and more assets to CoinWind. Our goal is: by the end of 2022, we will become the No. 1 in the revenue aggregation field.
We aim to create a comprehensive platform that integrates the DeFi ecosystem with revenue aggregation, loan, NFT, cross-chain, derivatives, and other businesses, and strive to continuously provide users with high-yield scenarios. Through CoinWind, users can easily get through all DeFi infrastructure in one stop.
Using NFTs as a medium of asset, as physical assets in the traditional world are converted into on-chain NFTs (non-homogeneous tokens) and the conversion of mainstream assets into DeFi through loans, thus realizing the connection between real-world assets and the DeFi world. We believe that in the next ten years, the integration percentage of traditional finance and DeFi will become higher and higher, which will bring exponential user and asset growth to the DeFi world.
CoinWind will continue to build a comprehensive platform that integrates the DeFi ecosystem with revenue aggregation, lending, NFT, IDO, and other businesses, and will continue to provide users with a greater selection of leading products and services.
Coinwind's Goal Is to Build a World-renowned DeFi Ecological Digital Asset Bank